Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

HELLO ALL :)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Yaminpix
    Participant

It would be awesome having a toy poodle and a pit mix! I bet they would be great friends. Welcome to the site!

pitmaster23
    Participant

thankx lol i’ve had my toy a while now but im getting a neo/pitty mix cuz my cousin wanted mine i let him have her lol im moving there anyway but my toy gets along with chiwawas to the biggest pit or pit bull or any dog for that matter. ^_^ lolz :3

RichnAnna
    Participant

Hi Pitmaster,

Love your profile pic is that the pitbull you had in the past?  beautiful Dog 🙂

pitmaster23
    Participant

ya he was a strong determined boy took a long time to train him lol he was awsome 🙂

Yaminpix
    Participant

Has your dog had a litter before? I was just wondering because her underbelly looks like she might have. If so were the pups as muscular as she is? She looks awesome! My dog Riley is a pit bull german shepherd mix so he isn’t too stocky. I think he might fill out more though, he’s only 8 Months old.  I remember when we had to take care of a mom and litter, what a responsibility! If you get a new dog would you get a male or female? 🙂

pitmaster23
    Participant

oh im gonna get a male or female i dnt kno what stray i’ll see next thats he problem lol akward thing tho i only have bought one dog my toy poodle every other one i have had (over 300 different kinds) have been stray like no joke most of the dogs i get are strays and they all turn out just fine cuddly and my lil loves 🙂

RichnAnna
    Participant

No, she never has.  She was 6 wks old when I saved her and a brother and sister (who I had to bring to the shelter)  from being killed.  The owner bred them and wasn’t able to sell them so he was going to drown them the next day…………..So I took them all.

RichnAnna
    Participant

What a beauty he is 🙂

Yaminpix
    Participant

Hello pitmaster, I was just wondering if your profile picture is the image you were saying was of a male dog, because it has female anatomy. I think maybe your pics got mixed up! Haha. She is beautiful, but I was just wondering if you have a picture of the male dog you were talking about. The female is so cute, I would love to see a pic of the male you mentioned!  🙂 Also, has this female had a litter before? if so, did the pups turn out bulky like she is? Just wondering 🙂 Also, you said you had owned over 300 kinds of dogs? wow! Do you run an animal rescue? If so, does your rescue have a website? I’d like to check it out! I help stray animals too (cant help it!) but I have not come close to 300. Were many of them pits?

Yaminpix
    Participant

Thats really good of you 🙂 how could someone think of doing such a thing? I was actually asking about pitmasters profile pic haha. I think they might have gotten two pictures mixed up because that is definitely a female dog in the image! Anyways, I was just wondering if they could post a picture of the male dog they mentioned, he sounds cute!

kilo_pup719
    Participant

whats up im new to pitbulls.org i gota red nose-breadal his 3 mo’s young.me and my kids love him so much an his potty trained but he still nibbles to much any Q an A’s let me know

Cwgrl_BRINKS.mommy
    Participant

Hello … Im new to the site.. Ill be putting up a pic of my lil brinksy soon.. hes only 6 1/2 weeks but hes a roly poly thing.. we call him fat fat… im so glad i found a site where there are so many pit bull enthusiastic ppl…. I have had to tell so many ppl my brinks was a mix mutt dog so that we can move to a new place 🙁 .. 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.