Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

HELLO ALL :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    RichnAnna
    Participant

Hi i’m very excited to have found this forum can’t wait to hear everyones great advice and feedback on all topics

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Hello && welcome!!

cutts.heather
    Participant

I just adpoted my first pit, I am very excited about this site as well!  My little guy is a very young puppy still… so I look forward to learning from other responsible pit owners!  You guy is really cute! Good luck!

RichnAnna
    Participant

Hi, your babies r adorable……how is the potty training going, she’s at 11 wks and i have her trained at night but morning and day is still tricky….any suggestions?  Thanks anna

RichnAnna
    Participant

Thanks,  this is my first pit too…….she’s a doll but i’m still working out the kinks……can’t wait for spring when we can all go running…this snow and cold is yuk.

matt
    Participant

Welcome.

Just a quick note: please do not post in all caps.  Everyone just assumes you’re yelling.  I went ahead and edited your comments so they are normal sentance case.

Thanks.

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Thank you my boys are already house trained now. I used the crate method, and watched them when they were loose. If I caught them in the position I would run to them and take them outside, and if I was too late they would go in the crate. Make sure you take her her out when she wakes up from all naps. Also after meal times wait about 5 or more minutes and take her outside. This is what I did and it worked for me, of course all dogs are different. Good Luck!

RichnAnna
    Participant

Thank you bad habits r hard to break……………….thanks again

RichnAnna
    Participant

Thank you so much…………….sounds like great advice. 

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Your welcome, it seemed to work out well for them. They have been sleeping on their own bed at the end of our bed for about 2 months now and havent had any mistakes.

go ask alice
    Participant

Also, i would just like to mention at 11 weeks old they still need to be taken out at every chance you get, and set your alarm clock at night for every hour and take him/her out until she goes, then set it for three more hours and try again.
    Obviously not alot of people are willing to do this due to work and what not but if can, it will make the process alot easier.

Dont expect alot of progress at first, she/he still just a baby, but with constant training and corrections, she’ll do great!

My girl is 4 monthes now and she still has the odd accident in the house but its usually by the door, (which means no one was around to let her out so its not her fault.)

Good luck!

mariamaria123
    Participant

Ptibulls Are Fun-Loving Animals! And They Are ONLY People Pets! 😛

mariamaria123
    Participant

Awwww How Exciting! Hows The Pit?? 🙂

RichnAnna
    Participant

She’s doing great alittle pushy when I give treats out…….she’s 11 wks now

pitmaster23
    Participant

hi everyone right now i only have a toy poodle but have owned pittys adorable ones but am now thinking about getting a neo mastiff-pitty cross cant wait :-3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.