Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Red Nose needs a good home!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Red Nose needs a good home!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    StephenMac
    Participant

Hi all.

I am fostering a male Red Nose Pit named Tyson. I have been fostering him quite a while now with no luck finding him a home. I take him to adoption shows every few weeks. He had some serious inquiries that didn’t pan out. He just turned 3 years old and is neutered. I’d keep him as he is a great dog, but I have 2 older mutts that I adopted 10 years ago and he is too much for them. They just want to sleep! I live in Central New Jersey, Somerset County.

Tyson is crate-trained, knows basic commands, and thinks he is a lap dog. He is about 70 lbs and is all head! He is a great watch dog in that it takes him time to trust strangers. Once he knows you, you are part of his pack and can trust him fully. Ideally, he’d be an only dog, in a house with a fenced yard, and any children should be older than 6 as he can be rambunctious and accidentally bump toddlers. He is not particularly dog aggressive and gets along with my other 2 dogs 99% of the time, but he will defend himself against other dogs if he feels threatened or provoked. He gets along great with my 3 kids (9, 7, 3 years old), and it is comical watching them boss him around. My wife only agreed we could foster him because she thought it would be 6 months tops…well, almost 2 years later….she’s had enough. Something tells me this is my first and last foster….

Tyson is very sweet with his family and friends, and is a beautiful dog. I really want to find a home for him, and I know there is the perfect family out there for him…so please, step on up Perfect family! Not only will Tyson give you all his love, he can help you have some peace of mind, especially if you are home alone alot. He will offer you companionship and a feeling of security. He loves chew toys, chasing balls, etc. Please contact me if you are interested. If you adopt Tyson, you won’t be sorry. He’ll make a fine, lovable pet. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.