Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Proud PIt Family!!!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Proud PIt Family!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BruzersMama
    Participant

Hi all!!!!

Hi all!!!!
    We (my husband and I and our 3 little girls) are proud “parents” of an almost 6 month old male pit bull mix named Bruzer. He came to us unexpectedly, and we are so glad he did!!! We hope to raise him up to break the stereo type of pit bulls. So far he has become a neighborhood dog, we walk up and down the street and he has his stops where he has to say hello along the way. He has been invited to play in the neighbor’s HUGE fenced in yard with other local dogs, and they seem to have started their own pack!! My Bruzer is loyal, smart, FUNNY, gentle (our baby is only 9 months old) and so much more! I never knew how smart pits were until I started doing research when he came home, and am amazed how quickly he learns new things, especially from inexperienced dog owners. He brings joy and laughter into our home, and I hope we have many many many years to come with him!!!!

Daydreamer22
    Participant

My pit, Bonnie, just happened to me too (my first pit), and I’m so glad! She’s my heart. I just wish the breed wasn’t so misunderstood. People don’t know what they’re missing, huh?

ChevyNova
    Participant

How sweet! I happen to be a the neighborhood dog park so I know how wonderful it is to be able to see all the dogs play together. I too got my latest pit unexpectedly. The breeder had a terrible accident and tore her ACL and was unable to care for the adults let alone the pups. Momma dog was begining to show sighns of mental break and was refusing and even becoming aggressive over food. There living situation quickly went from a community of pits to a caged fiasco. My poor chevy arrived at my door 2 weeks after christmas with his breeders in tears. they didnt know what to do and couldnt find a home for 2 of the pups. Nor could they take proper care of them. He was covered in fecies up to his neck and so hungry he choked down his first bowl of food almost gaggin on all of it. He had been bottle fed for the last week or two before weening due to the mothers behavior and was clearly neglected. I could do nothing more then grab my children and start the bath. He as about 6-8 weeks old at this time. Now he is 9 months old weighing in at 52lbs and is a energetic bundle of joy! I am so glad we took him and so happy to wathc the transformations he and my children have gone through. My son was deathly affraid of dogs. Now he just wants to cuddly with his doggy!

So wonderful to meet you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.