Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Our ignorant neighbors and their ignorant dogs….

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Our ignorant neighbors and their ignorant dogs….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GilmoresGirl
    Participant

Every single time I take Boss out to use the restroom, one of the neighbors dogs will start going crazy. There are about 3 houses nearby with ill-behaved dogs. Anytime someone walks down the alley or the street, they go nuts, even if there isn’t another dog present. I took Boss out to potty yesterday and as usual our neighbors dog was barking loudly and agressively, when of course the owner pulled up in his car and gave us the stink eye all the way into his house. I wanted to scream “don’t break your neck buddy!!!!” Its so infuriating because Boss is well behaved, unlike their pets. Boss looked up at me like “I just wanna poop.” Could Boss eat that dog? Yes. Would he? No, he doesnt even let out so much as a bark in reply, hes such a loving and GOOD DOG. But I can tell it makes him uncomfortable when he is trying to do his business. The neighbor is who deserves the stink eye for his yapper dogs.

chasidypb
    Participant

Ugh, I have neighbors the same way!  I dont know what I should do about it!  But they are very rude!  Like I go outside without my dog and hear their dogs barking but they dont let them out.  BUT once I go outside with my dog & they are barking and he barks back, they let them go!  They come in my yard & my neighbors dont are!  If I take my dog out to walk and their dogs are in my yard, they act like it is MY fault that my dog is pissed that some annoying muts are in his yard!  Its crazy!  I dont know what to do!  They are NEVER on a leash, but no one enforces the leash law here.  Of course my babies are always on leashes, I would hate for them to run off!

chasidypb
    Participant

Ugh, I have neighbors the same way!  I dont know what I should do about it!  But they are very rude!  Like I go outside without my dog and hear their dogs barking but they dont let them out.  BUT once I go outside with my dog & they are barking and he barks back, they let them go!  They come in my yard & my neighbors dont are!  If I take my dog out to walk and their dogs are in my yard, they act like it is MY fault that my dog is pissed that some annoying muts are in his yard!  Its crazy!  I dont know what to do!  They are NEVER on a leash, but no one enforces the leash law here.  Of course my babies are always on leashes, I would hate for them to run off!

chasidypb
    Participant

Really sorry about the double post, I am new to the site, just joined today! 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.