Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Need help, don’t know what to do…

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Need help, don’t know what to do…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bella13
    Participant

Hi, I have a 1 1/2 Pitbull/ Boxer mix. I will probably have to give her away due to personal reasons. I have two dogs and will have to give away the other one as well. I just don’t know what to do exactly. I was in a very difficult situation this past year and I’m just starting to get better. My dogs are very important to me, but at the moment I can’t give them what they really need. I have to work, and I am going back to school very soon.

I just got out of a 7 year relationship with my ex boyfriend about a month ago. I’m still healing from what he made me endure. Now I’m at a moment in my life that i need to think about myself. I need to recover from all the stress, the sadness, the anger and deception that I went through. I had to go back to my parents house and they are always on my case because of my dogs. It’s a stress that I really don’t need.

So I really need someone that will be able to take my Pitbull/ Boxer mix Kali and give her what she really needs. She’s a great dog, but she needs discipline and energie that I don’t have anymore.

So I’m reaching out to you all so I can give my Kali and her sister who is a golden retreiver mix the life they deserve. I will make sure they get there shots and get spayed. I live in Quebec, Canada.

At every word I write my heart brakes a bit more. It’s a hard decision to make, but I know in the long run it will be the best. So if someone can help me please don’t hesitate. Thank you very much.

Reading this makes my heart break for you, and your dogs. I am so sorry that you are going through so much, I can only imagine how you must feel, but I applaud your courage and love for your dogs. Even though I know just by reading this that it was probably one of the hardest decisions you’ve ever had to make, I also see that it comes from a place of love. I know of a girl that runs a rescue in Florida, I really don’t know if she can help you, but she may know someone that can. The rescue is http://www.rugazrescue.com , and Devilyn is the director. She can be reached directly by email at [email protected] .I wish you good luck with finding homes for your friends, and I hope that everything turns right side-up again in your life. Lillie and Leeann

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.