Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

My baby girl Piper.

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions My baby girl Piper.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Piper91
    Participant

Hey all other pit bull lovers. My name is Amanda but people call me Letty. I Just wanna talk about my 10 month old Brindle Pit bull. I’m very sorry for this being so long ahead of time!. 🙂

Well Piper is a 10 months old brindle pit and I got her off of craiglist. The lady who owned her before me couldn’t keep her anymore (she only had her for 2 weeks, she got the puppy for her lil girl to grow up with a dog.) because the apartments she lived in had a breed ban on Pits. They told her either find another home for her by the second weekend she had her or she would half to take her to a shelter and she told me she didn’t want Piper to go to a shelter. She told me she would only ask me to do two things for her and that was to keep her name as Piper and I told her I would. I love that name anyway!! 🙂 The lady also asked if I would give her up dates on how she is doing and asked if i would send her pics so her lil girl will know how she is and what she looks like, I said yes.

Piper means the world to me now I got her at 7 weeks old. She is my first dog that is crazy about water and chaseing a ball around the yard. She gets along great with my other 4 dogs. which 3 of them are mutts and the other inside dog along with Piper is a Cockapoo. We also have 3 cats but she wants to play with them but they want nothing to do with her but it cute to watch. I keep my eye on her 24/7 when she is around my other animals and with my nieces and nephews and my little cousins. She loves my 7 year old nephew Dylan and my 11 year old niece Amy all she wants to do is kiss them.

I am still training her she knows to sit, down, Come when I call (still have to work on that some more) and she know to give me her paw. I am still working with her with staying and comming when I call her. She does bark alot and I am working on that too. She does bark at people she hasnt seen in awhile and people she doesnt know but she HAS NOT tried to bite anyone and I NEVER put her into anything to where she might bite out of fear.

What can I say she is my world I love her so much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.