Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Looking for the perfect home for 5 week old female pit pup

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Looking for the perfect home for 5 week old female pit pup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    megnmoore27
    Participant

i rescued “Audra” a female pit puppy when she was only about 2 and a half weeks old…she was very sick…I rushed her to the vet and she had a hookworm infestation…the vet suggested I put her down, but I knew I just had to give her a chance! She stayed overnight with them and was given a blood transfusion…She made it through the night and had survived against all odds! I have been bottle feeding her for almost 3 weeks now…I am completely in love with her, but I can’t keep her….I have 7 rescue dogs of my own and I want to find a great home for her that will spoil her rotten!! She deserves the very best home…she has been through alot and I want her to have a great life with a great family!!! If anyone is interested please let me know…She must be spayed and be well taken care of…I want her to be a INSIDE dog!!! I am in Louisiana Thanks to everyone who reply!!! Meghan

Kresaera
    Participant

Oh Meghan, if I had the room (and was anywhere close to LA) I would take her in a heartbeat.  I do know some people from LA though, so any additional info would be great!  Is she eating wet food at all yet?  Anything else you can tell us!

Thanks! and Good Luck!

~Kelby

MizzMyers214
    Participant

a picture would be nice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.