Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hello..new owner..have a few questions?

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Hello..new owner..have a few questions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JamieLeigh55
    Participant

Well not for a few more weeks..finally picked out my baby girl today 🙂 well I should say she picked me..lol. I can’t wait go get her but she’s gotta stay with her mommy a few more weeks..its funny howup things happen because we were fully planning on getting a little boy and had the name picked out and everything..got there and instead I ended up with a baby girl in my arms 🙂 soo my question is can someone help me come up with a cute girl name..I want a very unique name..but also not something thats too girly..as my hubby was expecting a boy and had his name picked out already lol..so any advice please?? Thank you very much 🙂

lyhill67
    Participant

Congrats on your new baby, you will choose a name once you have her, trust me it will come to you.  I am a rescue/foster parent (25 years) and have adopted about 15 of the dogs I have fostered.  I have always had a name as soon as I saw their face or personailty, my big red overweight girl could be nothing other than Fiona.  Once I saw her and realized how much she looked like Shreks wife (lol, the red hair and her size) not to mention the flatulance and burping that she does while your eating or laying with her, she is our big “ogre”. 

My latest girl, we adopted her about 4 months ago, came to us as Penny (she is white with a copper “penny” over one eye) but Penelope fits her so much better. She is very feminine and delicate, she is dainty and walks like a lady, her frame is small boned and she looks very ladylike just the opposite of her sister.  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.