Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Hello everyone!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

My name is Shannon, my husband’s name is Carl and we have 1 very beautiful and loving male pit named Maxwell. We call him Max, PooPoo or SweetBoy. He just turned 1 year old this past weekend and is just such a joy to own. Our other dog spent the first 4-6 months of her life in a cage at a store so she isn’t very loving or social with us so I was pleasantly surprised to find out how very loving pits are! We love Max sooo much and I can’t even begin to imagine our life without him. He is a cuddle bug and makes for a great pillow, he also loves to wear a chain choke collar around his neck as a necklace. He is so silly sometimes that you just have to smile and be thankful for having him in your life. Max can out tug any dog but sometimes just loves to destroy his rope toys. Our other dog, Hunnie, is a golden field lab and even though she is very much the loner, she LOVES her little brother and they play all the time. Tons of chasing and tugging going on in our household daily. We love both of our dogs but now that we have a pit, I’m very sure that we will never get any other kind of dog in the future. Max is so loving that I just want 10 more pits! <-- over my lifetime of course =) Tampa, Florida

matt
    Participant

Welcome to the site and thanks for your story.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.