Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hello to all

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mommy of 4 pitties
    Participant

Hello everyone. We are a household of 4 and we each have our own pittie or pittie/amstaff and wouldn’t trade them for the world. They are all related, which many find funny.

Hello everyone. We are a household of 4 and we each have our own pittie or pittie/amstaff and wouldn’t trade them for the world. They are all related, which many find funny.
    My baby is the “old woman” her name is Shadow(aka Shy-Shy). She was a rescue from a backyard breeder. She was so abused by the man that evertime my husband wouldwalk into the room she was in she’d pee-pee on herself. it took 6 months of love, tenderness, and my husband carrying treats with him at all times. To see her now you’d never know she’d come from such a horrible start. She loves to meet new people, especially kids. She’s a big talker and has lots to say. She loves to lay in bed with her daddy.
    Now to the youngsters of the house. Fist is Caine, Shadow’s son, which is my 21yr olds buddy. He’s goofy and loves to play. His daddy is currently in Afghanistan and was home recently on leave. When he walked in the door I thought Caine was going to knock him over. Caine is half APBT and half Amstaff and is a big boy. He’s the lover of the house and always ready to give you a tongue bath. He is fixing to start training for CGC so he can be a therapy dog. Caine will remain with us until his daddy has his own place off base, as he is not allowed to live on the Army post due to his breed.
    Second is Gidget, Shadow’s daughter, which is my 19yr son’s best friend in the world. Gidget was the runt of the litter and no one seemed interested in giving her a forever home. Aaron decided he’d be her daddy. He figured who better than someone who knew what it was like to be small in stature. She has grown into a loving, playful girl and built like a little tank. She is very compact, even though she is smaller than her brother Caine she out weights him by a good 10-15lbs. She loves her red Kong ball, which she carries all day and at times falls asleep holding it.
    Last but by no means least is Morrighan, the baby of the house at 5 months old. She is Shadow’s grandaughter and was a gift for my husband. He had to put down the love of his life almost a year ago, his name was Danny Boy an Amstaff. Our best friend, who owns one of Danny and Shadow’s pups, breed him to her gorgious girl. We suprised my husband with her at his work. Morrighan follows him where ever he goes, loves to watch him kill aliens on XBOX, and sleeps on his pillow every night. She shocks him daily with many of her grandpas traits. She loves to play like all puppies do. She’s smart as a whip to boot. At 5 months she heels on a slack leash, sit/stays on command, lays on command. She is teething, so we are working on the nibbling thing she’s so happy to do, but learning what she’s allowed to nibble on and not.
    Well, this is our happy family. I hope I’ve given you all a good glimps into our world and hope to see lots of wonderful and informative posts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.