Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

4 pitbull puppies that need good homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home 4 pitbull puppies that need good homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jg1916
    Participant

I have 4 pitbull puppies that need good homes, the mother is reverse blue brindal and brindal mix and the father is red nose and brindal mix. please some be kind and give these wonderful dogs a good home. We are moving and the place that we are moving to will not allow us to have them. The parents of the pups are going to other relatives of ours. I’m so scared to take them to a shelter or even give them away for free due to the area that I live in. These puppies are sweet and adorable and just want love. If anyone can help with taking one or two or even sending information about where to take them to get adopted out to good homes it will be greatly appreciated.
    Please contact me at [email protected] if you want more info!!!!!!
    you can also look me up on facebook with my email i have pictures of the puppies there also the mother and father are on there!!!!!!!

You can also comment here i check a few times a day here to see if we get any leads. Thank you and God bless!

jg1916
    Participant

please someone help these puppies!!!!!!

timothy austin
    Participant

We live in a duplex with a big fenced in yard in Wyoming and we have one white female puppy already. We’re looking for a male puppy pitbull. We would like to see some pictures and know how old they are. Where are you from? e-mail: [email protected] Thank you!

I HAVE 2 ALREADY AND LIVE IN A 2 BDRM APT. BUT I WILL CHECK AROUND BECAUSE ALL MY NEIGHBORS THAT KNOW US LOVE OUR DOGS AND WANT 1.

ElissaLewis
    Participant

where are you located?

Armywife_Barrett
    Participant

Where are you located? I work with a rescue and am a foster parent. I would gladly talk to them about fostering a puppy with my pitbull until we can home it 🙂

Dthompson275
    Participant

I have two 14 week old puppies that I am looking to find good homes for in the East Bay Area. I am a Pitty lover and I would so love to keep them, but I already have 3 of my own 🙁 They are brother and sister and I have already began training them. They are potty trained and have their shots. Please let me know if anyone knows a responisble dog owner that will be able to take them into a loving home

Trill_world
    Participant

Yes I would love to provide evolving home to 1 or maybe even 2pups me and my girlfriend have recently suffered a loss I have been thinking that maybe a pet will help us get through this rough patch

Trill_world
    Participant

I am located in sf and would love to be able to provide a warm and loving home to a pup

briansr
    Participant

im looking for a pitbull puppy i live in nebraska call me 3088705669

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.