Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

10 Reasons to not trust a Pit Bull

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion 10 Reasons to not trust a Pit Bull

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AJandBee
    Participant

Thought this was pretty cute so decided to share =)

“10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.

9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the back yard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.

8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do the laundry… again!

7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.

6. They will cause children to smile.

5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes.

4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don’t let them lick your ice cream bowl.

3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.

2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why you can’t trust vicious Pit Bulls…

1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.”

– Jason Man

KaylasMom
    Participant

I have seen that before, and I LOVE IT!  Thanks for sharing with us!  🙂

raisins mom
    Participant

I have never seen this.  I like it, especially #9! Raisin constantly runs outside at bedtime with his bone only to come back in the house without it.  I am pretty sure he has a stash somewhere out there.  And yup he is like a paranoid crack head about it too.  haaaaa

DiBaskin
    Participant

LOL!  This is cute.  Happy to read something good about this breed.   I just got two PB pups and did notice that the female does hide her treats.  I didn’t know it was a trait of this breed.  i thought she was hiding it from her brother who does like to steal her treats.   The thing is my husband and I were like will she remember where she hid them.  Well she did.

bambi09
    Participant

My pitty hides her treats too.  We will give Bambi and Saphie (the Weimeriner) each a treat at the same time.  Bams immediatley precedes to the backyard, and comes back without her treat.  Then the two dogs both work on Saphie’s treat.  After, Saphie’s is gone Bams goes back outside and gets her treat and parades around with it in front of Saphie.  It drives Saph crazy, ha ha.

If I discipline Bams (scold her mainly for eating cat liter… gross).  She looks at me with the saddest expression on her face, and puts herself to bed.  I typically have to go in the room, and let her know I forgave her or she won’t come out the rest of the night.  Does anyone else pitbull do this?  It is so different from our Weimeriner, who if we discipline will try to sneak back in the room as if we forgot what she did. 

AmberK
    Participant

@bambi09, one of mine puts on his sad face when he’s in trouble and goes to his bed until I go get him off of it.  Put I have to praise him and give him a scratch for him to know that Im not mad at him.  My young pitty totally forgets he’s in trouble and always is looking for attention 🙂  Its crazy how they develop their own personalities just like people do ( or at least I think so)  And I def. have 2 paraniod crack-heads peeking out the blinds and stealing our spots on the couch and then give you sad eyes when you tell them to move 🙂

AmberK
    Participant

@bambi09, one of mine puts on his sad face when he’s in trouble and goes to his bed until I go get him off of it.  Put I have to praise him and give him a scratch for him to know that Im not mad at him.  My young pitty totally forgets he’s in trouble and always is looking for attention 🙂  Its crazy how they develop their own personalities just like people do ( or at least I think so)  And I def. have 2 paraniod crack-heads peeking out the blinds and stealing our spots on the couch and then give you sad eyes when you tell them to move 🙂

DiBaskin
    Participant

I agree they do seem to have their own personalities.  They are fun to watch.  I can’t believe how smart they are.  I have had dogs in the past but they were mostly mixed breed and a little harder to train.  These dogs if we show them a few times they pick it up. The male is a little quicker but the female will catch on by following him.  They are so eager to please.

kendseycollins
    Participant

This is SOOOO true!  Nothing compares to a Pit guilt trip! Lol.  Mine doesn’t hide If he gets in trouble. He PLASTERS himself to my knees and I can’t walk without tripping over him.  I have to tell him he’s a good boy and love on him to get anything done.  Kaos doesn’t hide treats, but that’s becuase he’s a piggy.  Somebody should add that they will eat you out of house and home, then look at you like you haven’t fed them in decades!  My favorite thing about them is their facial expressions!  The grin is fantastic, how can you not be in a better mood looking at the face with the smile and the sloppy tounge lolling all over the place?!  Also, Kaos has a “sleepy face”  we can always tell when he’s been sleeping becuase he gets wrinkles all over his face, squints his eyes and licks his lips a bunch.  My question is, do all Pits snort?  Kaos sounds like a little piggy ALL THE TIME!  And he snores like a flippin rhinocerous!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.