Quotes About Pit Bulls
After scouring the internet and soliciting your feeback, we've compiled what we believe to be the best quotes about Pit Bulls (and are true of some other dogs as well, of course).
- "Pit bulls are the least likely to be human aggressive. On the whole, you have to do a lot of work to make them aggressive to people." -- Sue Frisch, Dessin Animal Shelter manager
- "Pit bulls are..... Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, and all the Virtues of Man, without his Vices."
- "My Pit Bulls are smarter than your honor student."
- "Hug-a-bull, Love-a-bull and Kiss-a-bull"
- "You think pitbulls are dangerous? Have you seen who's running our country?"
- "Yes, I sleep with pitbulls"
- "If Timmy had a pit bull, he wouldn't have been in the well in the first place."
- "I asked God for a best friend and he gave me an American Pit Bull Terrier!"
- "When it comes to pit bulls the beast is often the two-legged animal at the other end of the leash."
- "They live and die for us. The Pit Bull deserves our utmost respect to be that loyal. We should all aspire to be more like the Pit Bull. Wearing our hearts on our sleeves, loyal to a fault and willing to die for those we love."
- "Once you go pit, you never quit."
- "Ban ignorance, not Pit Bulls."
- "Judging a dog by another dogs actions is like judging a person that knows a
murderer...pointless. And it makes you look like an asshole." -- Heather Spivey
- "My pit bull doesn't just warm my heart, he warms my feet."
- "Punish the deed, not the breed."
- "The end you should be concerned about is the "Tail" end - Those happy wiggles are brutal!"
- "Happiness is being loved by a pit bull."
- "Pit Bulls are very aggressive about showing their affection."
- "Love is being owned by a Pitbull."
- "It's true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on, but they grab and hold on to your heart, NOT your arm."
- "The more people I meet the more I love my pit bull."
- "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my pitbull already thinks i am."
- "The only thing viscious about my pit bull is her gas."
- "Yes, I am a pit bull. No, I am not mean." -- badrap.org
- "Pit bulls are famous, in circles of knowledgeable dog people, for the love and loyalty they bestow on anyone who shows them a smidgen of kindness." -- Linda Wilson-Fuoco
- "What has been accomplished by Ontario's pit bull ban is that the government has been allowed to avoid the more difficult task of regulating human behaviour and finding the resources to educate the public in a meaningful way." -- Clayton C. Ruby, Lawyer for the legal challenge against the Ontario goverment.