Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Zoey – Needs a home ASAP – Central PA

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Zoey – Needs a home ASAP – Central PA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    adpit
    Keymaster

My baby girl Zoey needs a home ASAP. I brought her home because she was stray and the guy that found her was going to take her to a kill shelter. Zoey is the most WONDERFUL dog I have ever had the privelege to own, albeit for a short time. My landlord says no, and I’m assuming it’s because of her breed because they cite “insurance”. How sad these beautiful animals have such a bad rep.

Zoey is housebroken, extremely well trained – she knows sit, come, stay, paw and more – and she appears to be young. She is great with kids, even small children. I babysit a 22 month old and he has done everything to her you could imagine a toddler could do and she has never blinked!

Zoey appears to be spayed. She has a zipper scar on her belly.

Zoey also appears to be under 2 years old. Her teeth are squeaky clean. She is very silly, loves to play, and is very obedient. I am able to let her out without a leash and she will come when I call her. This probably would not work in an urban or suburban environment though. I live in a very rural area with no neighbors.

Zoey would not be great in a home with cats. I have one that she thinks is her play toy. Although she will obey “NO!” if she fixes on him and we catch her. If you have cats, she MUST be supervised with them, but she probably should not go to a home with cats.

I am heartbroken over giving her up, but if I don’t, my family will be out of a home. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected], or call (814) 542-4762. I live in Central Pennsylvania, about a half hour from both Huntingdon and Lewistown.

Forever home ONLY, and I require vet reference and at least two personal references.

Thanks for looking!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.