Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Treatments for Diarrhea – 2 dogs

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Health Treatments for Diarrhea – 2 dogs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    OMGdog
    Participant

Ok this is a bit of an interesting problem. I have Grace my pit/boxer mix and CyCy an adopted Greyhound. Both eat the same food, both go on a 3 mile walk a day,  and both get let out at the same time. Because we don’t have a fenced in yard, both are on leash. So I know what they’re getting into. The problem is both of them have had really soft stool or diarrhea for the last 3 days. There are no signs of lethargy in either, both play normally, and don’t have the “sick” look. Both are eating and drinking well. I have been giving a tablespoon of cottage cheese twice a day at feeding but it doesn’t seem to be helping. Grace is on antibiotic since she had her tail docked last Tuesday or Wednesday. CyCy isn’t on anything. Neither have a problem with holding it until we go outside but then again they are let out every 4-6 hours.

The only thing I can think of is that they drank from a pond Friday. I thought if it was giardia they would be really sick.  Anyone have any ideas? 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.