Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Sorry, I like my pit ferocious.

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Sorry, I like my pit ferocious.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    kendseycollins
    Participant

He he he.  So, just another funny story.  We set up a pool in our back yard for the kids today.  Kaos wasn’t so sure what to think about this pool thing.  Then his kids climbed IN the pool and that was just not ok with him!  Very carefully, he reached out and grabbed my daughters shorts, without even nicking her skin, and attempted to pull her out of the child-eating pool.  He was so upset when he couldn’t rescue her, so he decided to hang his head over the side and drink the water all gone before she drowned!  Then, my husband and I got in and it was game on!  Kaos pawed at the water a couple times, discovered he could touch the bottom and VAULTED in.  He has now been happily fishing for pieces of grass for over an hour now.  The funniest thing about Kaos in the water is that he always shakes AFTER he’s in the water and just stands there dripping when he gets out.  I think he’s a little confused as to the order in which things are supposed to be done.

i luv my pitbull
    Participant

I love stories like that! Everyday fun with your canine best friend. Herman hates water. He had a bath the other day and for the first time, he actually walked into the tub himself! You could have knocked me over with a feather! He still won’t go near sprinklers, but it’s a good start!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.