Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Runny eyes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

My pit Max’s eyes water all the time. His left eye needs to be wiped several times a day and has now started getting a small amount of “rusting” right at the inner corner where his fur starts. The right eye doesn’t really get too bad, it just looks a bit more moist than a normal eye would. I’m not sure if it’s allergies or what. His left eye leaks throughout the day and when he goes out to do his “business” it doens’t seem to get any worse. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to curb the watering and get his pretty white fur back?

akcrompton
    Participant

what kind of food are you feeding your apbt? it may be something in the food i had one who’s eyes would water if there was beef products in the food we switched her to a chicken based food and we havent had a problem since

[email protected]
    Participant

both of my dogs eat Eukanuba large breed. Maybe we should check the ingredients but it seems to be good food. Max has skin allergies and breaks out when he eats different food, what kind does your dog eat?

akcrompton
    Participant

She eats Authority Large Breed Chicken I get it from petsmart she was on Iams large breed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.