Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Rescued pit mix needs a loving home

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Rescued pit mix needs a loving home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    catchya32
    Participant

I am fostering a cute black and white pit mix puppy. She looks mostly like a pit and could possibly be full pit. She was found abandoned in a warehouse. She was all alone in a box with nothing to eat. She was rescued from entering the dog fighting ring because it was later discovered that the warehouse was a place were people had been taking their pits to train to fight. She is about 10 weeks old and about 10 lbs. She is crate and potty trained. She picks up on commands quickly for being so young. I have 2 pits already or I would love to keep her. She gets along great with my dogs. If you have any questions please let me know. I can email pics if you are interested.

msb1256
    Participant

Where do you live?? I am looking for a puppy. I have a pit that is 9 and I had one that died 2 years ago…I want to get a puppy so the one at home is not so lonely during the day.

catchya32
    Participant

I am located in IL right outside of St. Louis, MO.

EcuaDaBest
    Participant

I’m Am Located In New York City In Manhattan A Own A Cute All Black Pit bull Just Turned 1yr Old

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.