Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Red-Nosed & Gator????????

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Red-Nosed & Gator????????

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KboothRN
    Participant

Hello my fellow Pit lovers. We have recently aquired an 11 week old female Pit. Yes, I researched the breed 1st. 🙂 I have read article after article and spent A LOT of time online learning about APBT. I have been speaking back and forth with the founder of our local Pit Bull Rescue. I wanted to get a rescue from her, but the opportunity to buy this puppy came up. She was bought for a 2 year old child. The mother also had an 18 month in the home. She told me she had a very agressive outdoor chiuaua and the dogs didn’t get along and the puppy was too much for her to handle. Because of the breed she was having a hard time getting rid of her and didn’t want her to end up in the wrong hands or at the pound. My question is the only history I have on this pup is this: she is considered a red-nosed & gator mix. Mom was on the small side and very gentle. Dad was a “porch dog” also very gentle. I have tried to research the red-nosed & gator mix, but the info is limited and there are several conflicting articles about them. Does anyone have any info on this mix or know where i may find some?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.