Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

question about my new pitbull

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion question about my new pitbull

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cajunsmomma
    Participant

we adopted a pitbull male 3 years old. He comes to me and howls which is great when he needs to go out. But he does it even when I just took him out. Someone give me an idea what he wants???

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

maybe he is lonely or he is just trying to tell you something is w rong, try getting him a kong it will keep him busy 4hrs or maybe he needs longer walks then you thought just try and see if nothing works try having him checked out by your vet maybe he will know why,hope this helps.

brndig0r3
    Participant

My 5 year old pit likes to howl when he wants more attention or to play with toys. Usually a game of fetch or giving him something to chew on works for me 🙂

chrsalvarez
    Participant

Ok I got my puppy pit like when he was 5 wks old and she is scary why? I never hit her or anything. She will tuck her tail when i go towards her are when i tell her no, not to do something. Can someone help me get her confidence up and stop her from being so scary. she is now about 8 or 9 wks old. Can some one pleasehelpme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.