Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Puppy pad training for my pit puppy?

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Training Puppy pad training for my pit puppy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Icarus_the_cutie
    Participant

Hello, I’m new here. I’ve had experience with adult pits before when I was living with my family who had two of them, but I’ve never had experience training a pit puppy. I have an 8 week old male pit who I’m trying to get use to using a puppy pad. It is partially successful, but there are other times when it doesn’t seem to work.

When I place him on the pad once I see that he has to go, he tries to walk away from it several times. He’ll finally stay on it and pee like he’s suppose to after awhile. The problem is that he doesn’t want to go to it on his own. Sometimes he does, but the majority of the time, he pees in other places. How can I get him to go to the pad on his own?

BTW- he does actually let me know when he has to go, but he just won’t go to the pad consistently enough.

Bianca.f
    Participant

i see this was posted in october have you had any success? . i have a 4month old that isnt the least bit interested in it and im trying so hard to get him to use it.. let me know!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.