Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Please Help….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Natal
    Participant

I (4 months ago) decided to take in a Puit Bull/Lab cross from some freinds of mine that could no longer care for him. He is 4 years old and has never had any trouble with other dogs or people until now. When I first got him I could take him to the dog park and let him play, walk him off leash when hiking and not have to worry about anything happening. Just in the last month his attitude has changed so much. He has got into 3 fights at the park and the circumstances of each were very diffrent so I cannot find a common facter to try and change.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I love him so much, I want him to be able to interact with other dogs like he used to.

Thanks.

kycritter
    Participant

well I have found that sometimes when dogs get older, their needs are different, do you have new pets in the home in turn my get more attention then he does? Or sometimes if he has not been fixed that helps somewhat, dogs get depressed also, finding the source of why he is not happy.Maybe if you dont spend as much time with him can be the reason.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.