Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

PITBULL PUPPIES NEED HOMES

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home PITBULL PUPPIES NEED HOMES

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    spiritwolf
    Participant

I have 4 male pups i need to get rid of. They were born on April 2 2010, they are males. Anyone in the elkhart, indiana area let me know. Need them to go to a good home.

ramz
    Participant

ohhh!!!! why? I know they’re expensive but as much as you try to give them a good new home you never know if the new owners are going to take care of them as well as you will….my pit just had 9 and I’m so affraid of giving them up

timothy austin
    Participant

ill take one for free

oschar83
    Participant

Selling or giving?

janice524
    Participant

When you place a pit pup first thing before you even let someone l;ook nat the npups is to nget a vet reference. most vets will be more than willing to tell you if they took care of their previous pets. second call all your local shelters. they have a list of people they wont adopt to. Then if you still arent sure about the person tell them you have some pups on hold but if they want to look you can call them if the person doesnt want it. this way you have an out if you dont want to give them a dog. Never just tell the person you wont give them a dog, theyll just have someone else call and get it for them. If they have another pit have them bring the dog with them when they come. the way their dog looks and behaves will tell you a lot about the owner. wishing you lots of luck. there are a lot of good people who love pits.

mhaze
    Participant

Spaying/Neutering prevents unwanted pets. It’s a shame when people have to ‘get rid of’ puppies. Only 1 in 600 Pit Bulls will find a home – For every Pit Bull placed in a loving home 599 DIE!

Here’s a link for free & low cost Spay/Neuter programs for pit bulls:

http://www.pbrc.net/speuter.html

ldserick
    Participant

i would like one

Armywife_Barrett
    Participant

Exactly what I was going to post. Being a pet owner means taking responsibility…especially when you own a breed that has a strike against it before it’s even born.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.