Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Pit Humor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MCT
    Participant

So I thought it would be fun to share stories about the many humorous things out pits do. What funny habits they have, or when they give you a funny look.

I’ll start.

So I thought it would be fun to share stories about the many humorous things out pits do. What funny habits they have, or when they give you a funny look.

I’ll start.

One of the funniest things my dog does is look at me and start whining, then once she sees that she has my attention lays down, rolls over to her back, and if I don’t immediately start petting her she starts doing her high pitched whine with her (what I call) fang tooth hangin out since her lip is hangin. It just looks so silly.

Just one of her funny habits.

amberc922
    Participant

I have so many funny stories from my pits. The are real characters. They say dogs don’t understand when human talk to them but I really think my two know exactly what I’m saying. The other night my mom was sitting on the couch eating a chocolate cheese cake and Kira was sitting on the opposite couch. She had previously been sitting by my mom but my mom told her to get down cause she was eating. She was now sitting down by my feet on the couch and just glaring at my mom in hate.(like how dare you kick me off my couch this is my house)So my mom called her over and she tilted her head back with her nose in the air like ha yeah right. She then lowered her head and buried half of in the pillows and looked at her like how could you tell this face no. We just laughed and laughed. She eventually got over herself and laid with my mom. Also at night if she needs something or needs me she will just sit tight up against me and glare at me until I wake up. It is the freakiest damn thing to wake up in the middle of the night with the dog staring at you. LOL

rebeccajoshuaoshea
    Participant

I love hearing these stories! O’Shea will do similar things to get our attention–mainly stare until I say something like “What do you need O’Shea? Do you want to go for a walk/ride?” It’s fun to watch him play fetch in the house–he has a toy squirrel we bought; no stuffing, but only squeakers in the head/tail. Anyway, we throw it on the futon, which serves as our couch, and he will attempt to jump from I swear the other room to land on the futon. He makes it most times, but sometimes he’ll catch a leg and I think to myself “Gosh, O’Shea, come to Mommy” and I’ll give him a quick massage. When really, he looks at me like “What, nothing happened.” What a goof!

Timsgirl6310
    Participant

my boxer/pit Adidas…knocked her silly self out many times cuz she was chasing planes and ran into the house

my phycho little puppy chases feet…while hopping barking and tripping over himself

Tonya Dean
    Participant

My Bully loves to play with my 7 pound poodle, Latte. She gets on top of the couch and dive bombs Bully’s head and then he runs around with her on his back like a horse!

jesika.07
    Participant

The other day I came home from the market & placed my bags on the floor.  I was distracted & heard the bags rustling in the other room – I assumed one of my pitties was nosing through them & I called out to leave it.  When I began to unload the items from the bags, I saw that my male had placed a dog toy in each bag of groceries! LOL! I guess he was trying to help “pack the bags” 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.