Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

People LOVE Pit Bulls! :)

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion People LOVE Pit Bulls! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yaminpix
    Participant

The other day, I took Riley to the cider mill. He was so good, and everyone wanted to pet him. There were kids everywhere and Riley had such a great time. Tons of people gave him love and attention and we had a wonderful fall day. Riley is a regular good dog. Seldom do I meet people who have a breed specific issue, and when they do, it’s no big deal for me, because I have a great dog and he loves the world. Dogs of all kinds make awesome companions 🙂

schrissana
    Participant

I wish people around here felt the same..we have a big problem in our area with people breeding pits for the wrong reasons and many people in the area frown on the breed. My babies are the most loveable dogz ever so it doesnt bother me that much but I just hate the bad rep they have..

Yaminpix
    Participant

What lucky dogs to have such a loving owner:) Don’t worry about negative people, just focus on positivity. Pit bulls make good dogs and you have pit bulls, so you have good dogs. You are someone in your area who owns them for the right reason, and thats awesome! How lucky you are to have them and they are to have you! A good dog is a good dog 🙂

1234Zeus
    Participant

i jus wanted to say how much this website helps me with my pink nose that magically was perfect for me.. back in july i went camping, n to make a really long story short, theese pple camped across the street were all screaming n i heard chainsaws…. evryone jumped in their cars n took off, about an hur later i heard a dog barking, walked across the street to make sure he was ok..(i figured everyone left.. there was an older lady who explained to me that this beautiful pit named zeus who belonged to a her daughters boyfriend, who is no longer in the picture..(prolly in jail..) the next morning(early) i noticed all their tents were gone cept one that was busted up, a pile of clothes laying in the dirt n zeus wit a big rusted chain around his neck tied to a really bick cynder block. he had fleas tick scrathches, open sores, n his poops were black.. so i brought him home… thanks to banfield which i recomend, Zeus is Perfect!!!!!!!!! happiest pup ive ever seen! i live wit my brother who has a german shep/rot(biggie) about 2 months younger then zeus.. they are perfect for eachother. before i found zeus, when my brother said he was getting a dog i said we should get a pit, he got biggie n the entire time i was trying to name him Zeus.. it was the craziest thing..this dog i pictured in my head magically finds me in the middle of nowhere.

go ask alice
    Participant

everyone loves my pitbull, shes so sweet with everyone and is sooo gentle with kids. Some lady came up to me the other day and said “I would have named her killer” i just laughed because thats the oppisite of what she is.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.