Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Nike Re Endorsing Mike Vick

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Nike Re Endorsing Mike Vick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jems
    Participant

As far as I can tell, as of July 2011 Nike has re signed Mike Vick to a very Lucrative contract.If you find this as appalling as I do you can contact Nike at this email address and let them know you are not pleased and will be taking your business else where if they continue endorsing this HORRIBLE individual!— [email protected].–There is also a Face Book page –No to Nike and Vick— where you can get more information.Thanks for reading this post.Please let your voice be heard.

Thank you for the info. I’m going to send the address to my family. This is disgusting, I really am shocked and appauled that anyone would have him representing their brand. Not to mention the fact that nike is a HUGE company, with marketing in all sports, even for kids.

jems
    Participant

You are welcome Lillie of the valley.Maybe if enough people speak up Nike will re think their decision to re hire Vick as their spokes person.UNBELIEVABLE!!This man is a Known sociopath and dog torturer and Nike wants him as their rep?!It makes me want to cry!I like Nike’s products.But if they keep Vick then everything I own that has Nike on it will go into the trash and I will NEVER purchase anything that NIKE has a hand in EVER!!The only thing it seems they care about is the bottom line so hit am where it hurts,their purse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.