Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Needs a name =(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Timsgirl6310
    Participant

So I got a 4 week old pit and I thought I wanted to name him Tazer but it doesn’t really fit him…thought about Nitro but really never had to name a dog before any suggestions? lol

So I got a 4 week old pit and I thought I wanted to name him Tazer but it doesn’t really fit him…thought about Nitro but really never had to name a dog before any suggestions? lol

Also he is only 4 weeks, so should I mix some milk in with his food or something? He whines constantly so not sure if hes missing something. He eats like a pig.

PITLOVER72
    Participant

I HAVE BEEN A PIT BULL BREEDER FOR ABOUT 9 YRS. TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT PUTTING MILK ON HIS FOOD, BEFORE U TRY THIS TRY MIXING SOME MILK REPLACER WITH IT NOT JUST REGULAR MILK. ANY PET STORE OR FEED STORE CAN HELP U FIND ONE THATS SUITABLE. HOPE THIS HELPS

Timsgirl6310
    Participant

cool thanks = ) Is it normal that he sucks on everything? Hes been sucking on blankets and peoples fingers and such.

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

yes he is still a puppy it is normal he is still looking for his mom’s tit. just but him a kong for puppies or some other stuff from kong for puppies that will help stop ur bullie from sucking on everything,plus you can get a toy animal a little bigger then him so when he naps or something you can give it to him,maybe he just feels lonely?? just give him all your love and he’ll give it back to you also. good luck

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

Try calling him TANK because that’s what he look’s like he’s going to be plus you said he eats alot sounds like my 5month old bullie chula. hope you like name

Timsgirl6310
    Participant

I actually considered Tank lol. My best freind’s pit’s name is Tank though 🙁 might go w that anyways lol

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

he’s going to be huge good luck he is handsome,mine is still a handful lol

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

go with the name it fits him just by looking at him and you can tell he is going to be huge good luck:)

Timsgirl6310
    Participant

I was thinking he was gonna be pretty small because his momma is but I got a look at his daddy this morning and hes huge. So maybe tank would be a good fit 🙂

superlative87
    Participant

how about Diesel ?

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

see some when one is small the other is huge,same here 11pit puppies some small ,like the mom,some huge like the daddy, both names fit him your choice, but he so handsome.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.