Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

More folks introduced to Vanilla

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion More folks introduced to Vanilla

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vanilla’s_Daddy
    Participant

I had to get the tank filled for my gas grill today at the local Mom & Pop hardware store and decided to take Vanilla with me.

I had to get the tank filled for my gas grill today at the local Mom & Pop hardware store and decided to take Vanilla with me.

I stayed outside and dropped my tank at the door (as is customary, you can’t bring them inside). Everyone looked up and came out to see Vanilla. They asked if she was friendly and when I said yes, they all started petting her.
    Seems everyone has a Pit story, some good, some bad. Just like any other breed.

One guy was particularly wary. He was a construction guy picking up sacks of concrete. He tells me “Man, I am so afraid of those dogs. Does she bite?”
    I told him that she might lick him to death but she’s never bitten anyone or any dog.
    He looked a little surprised and held out his hand. In a few seconds he was petting her and her tail was going a mile a minute!

I gotta tell ya, I love when that happens ’cause it’s like you’ve opened someone’s eyes.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.