Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Jacket?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    go ask alice
    Participant

Me too!
    There has been countless snow storms but my pit absolutely loves it, she’ll just run thru the snow for hours without a sweater or anything, and shes only 4 monthes old.

KaylasMom
    Participant

My dog will play in the snow no matter what, but after about 5 minutes, you can see her shivering, though she will continue to play. Since they don’t have thick fur, I just cannot see allowing my girl to play outside without a coat on. On REALLY cold days, she gets boots. Now to go potty, that is different. She just goes out, potties, and then comes back in.

It was raining this morning here and Kayla LOVES the rain. She was out there trying to catch the raindrops as they hit her in the face, and then she would spin fast in circles, and do zoomies around the yard. Sometimes I think that she enjoys the rain more than any other weather.

I have a tool as a dog. 🙂

go ask alice
    Participant

haha waay to cute! if its raining, alice wont even consider leaving the house.

KaylasMom
    Participant

Well, if you knew my Kayla, you would agree that she is nothing but a hugable tool.

Now, if it is pouring down rain, she is a bit more hesitant to go potty. But, eventually, she wanders out and then does the rain dance. What can I say. She is a nut job.

go ask alice
    Participant

Haha, i love it!
    Alice is a pretty big tool aswell, everyone calls her man-pig-dinosaur because she acts like a little person, eats/looks like a little piggy and makes weird dinosaur noises when she sleeps.

My older dog taught her how to dig a hole in the snow and stick your head inside, only thing is i dont think she relizes my older dog is a husky/wolf/german shepherd x and shes just a pit.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.