Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

I highly recommend these multivitamins! All pit bull owners must have!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Health I highly recommend these multivitamins! All pit bull owners must have!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Crystalashley627
    Participant

So around a month ago I decided to put my loving pups on multivitimans. There are so so so many out there and being a dog walker/pet sitter I see so many dog owners with different multivitimans. I try to give my dogs the best of everything while staying in a budget. I feed the Chicken Noodle Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul,which is a food I also recommend. Anyway I came across the GNC line of dog vitimans. They have vitimans for certain problems such as joints,hips,daily vitiman packs and also have vitimans for age ranges,puppy,dog and senior. The multivitimans come in beef or peanut butter flavor. I got my big man some beefy ones and my little girl some peanut butter vitimans.  They love them! My boy hates taking pills and I thought these chewable tablets would taste like medicine to him. However he gobbles them up, he even sits and gives me his paw for them like it were a cookie! 

After about 2 weeks of 1 tablet daily their coats are just beautiful.  If you want your pitties brindle to shine like you have never seen before please please please buy these. So much brighter and softer its incredible. Not to mention my 2 year olds teeth have become sparkling. He gets his teeth brushed every 2-3 weeks so he neverhad horrible teeth to begin with but you can really just see the difference in both of my dogs. They also have a healthier form of energy and they arent bouncing all over the house but they have endurence to play for hours. They overall just seem so much healthier and happier. 

If anyone else knows of a great vitiman their dog takes I would love to know.

**Also if you get these vitimans online from petsmart.com the shipping is free for all GNC products. 

😀

floridafan49
    Participant

We also use GNC’s Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil. Keeps his coat nice and shiny!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.