Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

I dont know what to do! Can anyone help?

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion I dont know what to do! Can anyone help?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    adpit
    Keymaster

I have a male Pitbull. He is almost 2 yrs old. I love him so much but yesterday he bit my daughter on her chin, she got 4 stitches. Now everyone I know is telling me I need to put a bullet in his head and be done with him. I dont know what to do!!! I know we cant keep him but I cant bring myself to hand him over to Animal Control and/or put him down. I have never been so attached to a dog like I am to him. My kids are begging me to keep him but I’m so scared. I havent stopped crying. He has never been aggressive or shown any type of aggression with my children or anyone else. After it happened it was like he knew he did something wrong. But I’m so scared that this mean if he did this once he’ll do it again but worse. Thank God He didnt lock down on her. Can anyone help me? Has this happened to any Pit owners on this site? Please do not reply to this if your not a Pit owner! Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.