Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hola I’m a newbee!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Hola I’m a newbee!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AdelineHBG
    Participant

Hi, i just started here and im just looking to share a few conversations with a couple animal lovers like myself and maybe learn some things on the way. Hit me up! Oh, and check out my adorable puppy Socrates!

jesse2009
    Participant

Hi and welcome. I can’t give advice since I’m a new Pit owner, but I’m glad to chat. We got adopted by a stray Pit a couple  of month ago. It has been very interesting here, we also got 2 labs and 2 cats.Full house.

Okiepitluvr
    Participant

Hey guys!  I’m really new to the site & about a year into owning our first pit.  Got QUITE the assortment here too (horses, the pit, a jack russell, beagle, & a foster). I have to say I was a HARDCORE jack russell person & the pit has given me second thoughts (about JRT’S).  I have been SO FLOORED by what a good dog the pit has been!  Easy to train, gets along with all of the other animals, and is honestly a giant lap dog.  What awesome animals!

Okiepitluvr
    Participant

Hey guys!  I’m really new to the site & about a year into owning our first pit.  Got QUITE the assortment here too (horses, the pit, a jack russell, beagle, & a foster). I have to say I was a HARDCORE jack russell person & the pit has given me second thoughts (about JRT’S).  I have been SO FLOORED by what a good dog the pit has been!  Easy to train, gets along with all of the other animals, and is honestly a giant lap dog.  What awesome animals!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.