Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hi! Im new and I have questions?

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Hi! Im new and I have questions?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Taana
    Participant

Yes it is a simple one. You want to set one that works for you and your lifestyle. I know they like running while people ride bikes or jog. I saw an elderly man last week with a pit tied to a golf cart and he was driving along the side of the road. It was cute to see. Beastley is so intune to his schedule that sometimes I’m doing something during his evening snack time that he will grab his kong and walk into the kitchen by the counter where we keep the peanut butter and drop his king next to it and if I don’t respond he will walk around the corner and look at me like ” what did you forget it my snack time?” He then knows after his snack it is close to bedtime and he will snuggle up on the couch with my husband. One big thing you want to remember getting a pit or any other animals is a lifetime commitment. Pits can average 15y/o.

abbraus
    Participant

Aww Beastley sounds so amazing. And yes I know pits live a pretty long time. Im willing to make that commitment. I love dogs! 😀 Im excited though now, I applied at my humane society, and they have a young pit bull named meekah. Shes adorable! The pics I saw of her didnt do her justice. I really hope I will be able to work with her, I would really like to get some experience in with a pit bull. 😀

casey the pitbull.
    Participant

g

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.