Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Hey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ClickClickClickBOOM
    Participant

I’m new here! You can simply call me Click, its what everyone on my other forums call me.

It’s a pleasure to be here.

DiBaskin
    Participant

Hello, I am also new here.  Don’t know if I was supposed to start my own topic or not.     I just got two PitBull pups and wanted to share with others who also love PBs.  When my husband first said he wanted two PBs I wasn’t happy about it because of the bad press.  I then did my own research and found that they are given a bad rap.  I have had mine for over a month and must say I wouldn’t trade them for anything.  They are fun dogs.  They are smart and loving as well.  I will have more stories to tell later.

Vanilla’s_Daddy
    Participant

Welcome both!

LOL, shouldn’t it be BOOM, BOOM, BOOM…click? 😉

lxh27
    Participant

hi everyone

i am new here because i have just bought a PB but i have a problem and i hope someone from you will give me an answer for it. i bought it because i really like them but i am not sure if it is a PB because it is a baby and i can’t define it because i never had a PitBull before. Somebody who can help me for this problem my e-mail is [email protected] or tell me your e-mail a will send some photos of my PB and if you can help me by telling me if it is a PB or not.

with all my respect

donnche

lxh27
    Participant

hi everyone

i am new here because i have just bought a PB but i have a problem and i hope someone from you will give me an answer for it. i bought it because i really like them but i am not sure if it is a PB because it is a baby and i can’t define it because i never had a PitBull before. Somebody who can help me for this problem my e-mail is [email protected] or tell me your e-mail a will send some photos of my PB and if you can help me by telling me if it is a PB or not.

with all my respect

donnche

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.