Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Gas issues

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dkcooper1
    Participant

It could be diet or change in food? My dog Champ, is really bad about looking out the window and farting everytime. It is really bad so bad he looks at his butt to try and find the butt dwelling creature that just crawled out…LOL

amberc922
    Participant

LOL that is a good one. Sometimes mine will fart and jump off the couch like what the hell was that. Like someone shot them. I just crack up laughing.

dkcooper1
    Participant

Hahahaha, mine do that too..LOL

Armywife_Barrett
    Participant

My dog will wake herself up and bark at the door as if it was an outside noise…

amberc922
    Participant

Lmao that is awsome!

Elvis
    Participant

Just wanted to add that Elvis is this way if hes on anything but a limited ingredent diet the only treats we can even give him our duck breast jerky that has almost nothing in it. If he eats things like purina omg GAS BAD!!! clear a room its terrible. When we 1st got him he was on blue buffalo a good food but still we didnt know why he had gas and would get red blotches the previous owners vet told them he had mange (wasnt true) but the vet bills were part of the reason they got rid of him. Before we knew it was allergies we tried a few foods he did very good on natural balance limited ingredent duck and potatoe then they did a very tiny ingredent change and BAM allergies back. So we searched on and found pinnacle trout and potatoe (also a limited ingredent) the stuff is AMAZING i mean my dogs would eat the natural balance but this they LOVE IT!!! It smells like a seafood market but to me thats a good thing dog food should smell of its main ingredent I hope this helps. The food could really be upsetting thier stomachs try a high quality food they are expensive but if you buy it at petco and keep your reciept and they dont take to it just return the unused portion for you $ back and you can try something else

http://www.petco.com/product/105070/Pinnacle-Holistic-Trout-and-Sweet-Potato-Dog-Food.aspx

heres the link to the food we use

amberc922
    Participant

Well I have a funny for this post. Kira usually does not have gas issues other than your occasional fart when stretching or jumping lol. But tonight she is farting like every minute or two and she will sigh or look at me like where did that come from lol the cat is laying by her and she just keeps looking at Kira like what the hell. I have been laughing for an hour now she is so funny cause she don’t have a care in the world its like yeah well they don’t stink so deal with it.

MamaGrimm
    Participant

Rosie likes to sleep under the covers as soon as the weather gets cooler. Well, she farted and got trapped with her toxic cloud until she was able to fight her way to the surface. I helped her get untangled from the blanket as much as I could, but I was laughing so hard it wasn’t easy. The look on her face was priceless:-)

Vanilla’s_Daddy
    Participant

I recently stopped giving Vanilla rawhide and bought her a piece of deer antler to chew on.
    It seems to have cut down on the gas a bit.

I tell you true, she could clear a room!

casey the pitbull.
    Participant

haha when we had 2 pits one was laying on the couch butt sticking a bit off with casey under her and juniper farted and casey started rolling around and pawing his nose and then he jjust went still and silent we thought he past out

LMFAO

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.