Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Foxtails

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    superlative87
    Participant

So last month Doja was running around the property and she started sneezing and bleeding through her nose. we took her to the vet and much monies later it was a foxtail.

So last month Doja was running around the property and she started sneezing and bleeding through her nose. we took her to the vet and much monies later it was a foxtail.
    we have over 20 acres and cant get them all removed. i was wondering if anyone knew of a way to keep them out? i ordered a nylon muzzle with a padded front just to see if that works…
    …however again this morning she is sneezing and bleeding. has anyone ever NOT taken their dog to the vet for a foxtail in the nose? the vet was saying how dangerous it was to leave it up to chance but i dont know how many more times we can go to the vet this summer… thnx!

Reef AKA Reiter
    Participant

The same thing happened to my dog at the wet lands in H.B. brought him home and started sneezing and gauging constantly.Eventually it will come out through the nose or mouth just keep a eye on him.After a couple of days he past it through.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.