Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

female pit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

my female bullie is starting her period and i don’t like using diapers on her, what can i use so she won’t bleed all over the place?

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

she already had her first period last year,then she had a liter of pups 13 of them 2 died 11 lived 10 of them have good homes now and i kept the one that looks just like her,but this time around i don’t want to use diapers,they are to messy and cost to much also any ideas,anyone? it will be appreciated.

Maybelline64
    Participant

I always look on Petfinder.com for potential additions to our pack. There are 578 pages, with 25 Pit bulls per page that need homes just within 500 miles of my home. I can’t imagine why you would want to leave her intact, do your dog and all Pitty’s a favor, make sure she doesn’t go into heat again. There are so many wonderful Pits’ on death row, why would you breed for pets? I can see if you show and are trying to improve the breed (although I think they are perfect the way they are). Please spay and neuter your Pits people, this removes the chance of certain cancers and the possibility of hormonal aggression!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.