Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

FEMALE 2 YO CREAM BRINDLE PIT DALLAS, TX NEEDS A GOOD HOME!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home FEMALE 2 YO CREAM BRINDLE PIT DALLAS, TX NEEDS A GOOD HOME!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    adpit
    Keymaster

Pinky is a female, 2 year old Pit bull who is in need of a great home! She is in foster care with me, Stacy Greer, owner of Adventures in Canine Training.
    She will live with me (in Arlington, Texas) until we find her perfect forever home.

Pinky is a sweetheart. She loves people & so far has been great with kids. She is pretty energetic but calms very easily after a walk & some belly rubs. She’ll lie on her bed & just chew a bone while you work or watch TV. She’s a real lover.

She’s not keen on other dogs, especially active dogs. She challenges them & can be overly pushy. I wouldn’t recommend her be in a home with another dog. I do feel with proper training, consistency & dedication she could be with another dog but she needs someone dedicated to do this & matched with the correct dog.

She is crate trained, and knows several training cues and is working on training every day. You can view loads of pictures and some videos of her on her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/PinkythePrettyPittie/info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.