Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Dog aggression with other male housemates…HELP

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Training Dog aggression with other male housemates…HELP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    heather87
    Participant

Today my 10 month old pit bull and 6 year old german shepard/chow mix got into a fight, leaving the german shepard mix in surgery. My pitbull isn’t neutered and Ive noticed them getting into “mini fights” with no real puncture wounds or seriousness for the past 3 1/2 weeks.. almost out of nowhere! Then today this bad fight happens… I dont want to get rid of any of my dogs they are just like children to me! I plan to get Simba (the pit bull) neutered ASAP but I’m concerned that won’t solve this aggression problem.

Also this evening after I fed both Simba and my 3rd dog which is a female Corgi she went over to his area where he eats and he growled at her in a way him and the other male have been doing for the past 3 1/2 weeks… even when all his food was gone! I really dont want to give him away to a shelter because I’m worried they will euthanize him and I simply just dont want to get rid of him but I do not want to put myself, my 5 year old or my other dogs in danger!

Somebody help me please!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.