Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Diesel is in troublle :(

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion Diesel is in troublle :(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LoVeMyPiTs611
    Participant

On 7/6/10 my pit bull Diesel was diagnosed with elbow dysplasia. The surgery costs $2700. He has it severely in his right leg and a little in his left. He is only 10 months, just a baby. Eventually he will develop arthritis if it’s not taken care of. Also, in a few years there is a possibility that he may not be able to walk. Diesel is a very loving, goofy, pit bull with a huge heart. I think he deserves to be able to play, run, and jump, without limping and having it cause him pain! If anyone would like to help us out and donate towards Diesel’s surgery this is what you can do. If you have a paypal account, and if not it’s free to sign up. Anyone that would like to make a donation can go on paypal.com and transfer the money to [email protected] the account reaches $2700 I will stop accepting donations. Please help me out. Even 2 bucks will help us out! Here is the link to the Vet Bill. We want to make sure that anyone who wants to donate is completely comfortable that this cause is legit.
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=…thkey=CIjxlM0F
    donations can be sent to: [email protected]. You can also follow me on facebook, as I am posting updates there as well. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
    Amanda

jesse2009
    Participant

when my dog got hit by a car and needed surgery, I pulled out my credit card! She was my resposibility. I was a single mom at that time and had nothting, but I paid for it. It is ur dog, u need to step up and do the right thing. If there is no way for u to pay when ur dog get sick, u should not have one.Sorry but thats the way I feel.good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.