Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Deaf male pitt bull in WV needs rehomed

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Deaf male pitt bull in WV needs rehomed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gunnersmommie
    Participant

Gunner is a white full blooded male pittbull who was born deaf. His previous owners was abusive to him. My fiancee got him approx 3 yrs ago. Gunner is to be 4 or 5 yrs old. He is lovable , playfull and full of energy. Has not be neautered. Likes /loves people and kids included. His favorite toy is a laser light. He likes things that reflect light. He is housebroken and leashe trained. He has been in doors and never been left outside alone.He is car trained and loves to take car rides .

Cons – Gunner DOES NOT GET ALONG WITH OTHERS DOGS, including a females. We tried to breed him and he wasnt interested but want to fight her. He will pout and tear up if he feels he has been left alone for to long.

Reason for the rehome is my fiancee works out of town . Gunner is left home alone for 12hrs aday or more. I go feeed walk and play with him as my schedule allows. I have 3 dogs so i cant bring him home with me. It breaks our heart to have to rehome him but its not fair to him to be alone all day either. My profile picture is my fiancee and Gunner. If anyone would give him the attention and love -you would have a awesome lovable dog and wont regret it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.