Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Chihuahua-1, Kaos-0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kendseycollins
    Participant

So, my grandmother-in-law, Francise, has hated Kaos from the day we got him.  She’s never met him, but is constantly telling people that someday he will bite one of the kids, or bite us for disciplining the kids.  This used to irritate the crap out of me, now I just shrug it off with a smile becuase she is old and nearly senile and it’s pointless to try and teach an old human new tricks.  At any rate, we had my mother-in-law, Roberta, (who has learned to love Kaos, since she stays with us from time to time,) up with us this past week.  We took Kaos along for the road trip when we took her home.  These two women live together with two chihuahuas and a yorkie.  I was walking Kaos around their neighborhood while my husband helped his mother unload her things.  Roberta let their three little ankle biters out to go to the bathroom.  The male chihuahua immediately ran at Kaos barking.  Francise was screaming at him (his name is Nacho,) clearly fearing for his life.  He came running across the yard and bit Kaos on the leg.  Kaos jumped back and looked up at me, like, “What in the world is going on?!”  Nacho followed him and bit his butt.  Kaos promtly leaped behind me and hid from this little terror.  He practically dive bombed back into the car when I opened the door and told him to load up.  Nacho proceeded to pee anywhere Kaos had peed, and, just for good measure, barked a couple times at our car.  By this time, both my in-laws were laughing pretty hard, as were my husband and I.  We may not have won the battle yet, but there is no way that Francise can say that Kaos is a viscious dog anymore!!  Nacho won that round!  Lol.

southern_pit79
    Participant

LOL poor Kaos!! however i think this is a good learning experience for your inlaw!

kendseycollins
    Participant

Lol.  That’s what I thought.  She’s just an old gossip, but it was nice to “kill her with kindness.”  I dare say she may be careful of what she says about Kaos now, since her obnoxious dog almost ate him!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.