Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

cancer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jhill45
    Participant

my fiance just started fostering a pitbull for the richmond spca, which we instantly fell head over heels for. She is white and brown and 6 and 1/2 years old When we got her to foster she had stitches on her leg. After about two weeks the (which by then we were so in love with her we agreed to adopt her at the end of the foster period) we found out that the stitches were from her having stage 2 malignant tumors removed. Now we are stuck, she is not making much money and living paycheck to paycheck and I am looking for a job. We can not afford an expensive surgery or the many surgeries that sh may require due to this type of cancer, but I can not bear the thought of sending her back to the spca to live out what may be a short life alone in a cage is breaking my heart. The volunteers there do the best they can with the resources but the difference since she came to stay with us is like night and day. I am a thirty one year old man and I have spent the evening crying like a baby because I don’t know what to do. If someone could help us I would forever be in your debt. I love this dog already and having had many dogs through my life this one after only two weeks is the sweetest gentlest I have ever been around. I do not know what to do. If anyone reads this and knows how to help please respond. I am a grown man begging, please help us.

i luv my pitbull
    Participant

Have you tried googling low income vet assistance? I did this awhile back and found multiple results. I’m living paycheck to paycheck also, and had a recent scare with a mysterious growth on my pit Herman. Thankfully, it was not cancer. I hope this helps.

i luv my pitbull
    Participant

You might also want to try contacting local vet schools. I’ve heard that some vet students need animals to work with and are sometimes open to working with you on cost.

ttessens
    Participant

You could also try contacting local pit rescues, they may be able to help with vet costs.

go ask alice
    Participant

i recently got my pup fixed for $50 because i went with a rescue called “Big Heart” and all they ask is for a $50 donation and if you cant give that donation they’ll still do it anyways.
    dont feel hopeless yet, there are many societys that would be happy to help you, even the spca! i would do some more research before getting to worked up over it, im really sorry for your situation i’ve been there before to.

Goood luck!

i luv my pitbull
    Participant

try pitbull rescue central. http://www.pbrc.net

mariamaria123
    Participant

I Love The Way The Pitbulls Wag There Tailss! 😛 Teehee….

mariamaria123
    Participant

Thass So Cutee! 🙂

mariamaria123
    Participant

Ohhhh! Ill Tryyyy! 😛

ttessens
    Participant

I really hope that you, your wife, and your new found lovin companion find and recieve the help the that baby of yours deserves. I think it’s wonderful what you have done. =] Although this post breaks my heart, because I wish I were able to help. It makes me smile to see such kind hearted people. This is one of the many reasons why I love this site. Also, if you would like I could look up some information on rescues that may help. Good luck!

kaney2024
    Participant

Hi…

The risk of getting breast cancer becomes higher as a person ages. Advanced breast cancer stages are commonly found in women fifty years old and above. About thirty percent of women who have breast cancer have a family history of breast, ovarian, uterine or ovarian cancer.

commercial gym equipment

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.