Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

BSL in Charlotte,NC?

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk General Discussion BSL in Charlotte,NC?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea and Jon
    Participant

I’m planning on taking a trip to Charlotte, NC and I’m taking J, my APBT with me. I’m not sure how to find out if there is an active bsl in or around charlotte. Does anyone know a website that keeps any current records of bsl or dangerous dog laws in different places? Or does anyone know if Charlotte is pit friendly? Thanks!

amberc922
    Participant

Chelsea,
    You should be able to do a google search of NC for bsl regulations or something close to that and it should give you some websites that will list counties or cities that have bsl. I know it works for Ohio because I did it. If all else fails you could look up law enforcment in Charlotte and call and ask. It couldn’t hurt.

Amber

josh84
    Participant

Chelsea Im from albemarle nc about 30 mins from charlotte nc and as far as i know there arent and bans on the breed i think the only thing is they are up to date on shots and rabie shot and you can not keep them on a chain outside for more the 2 hours but as the BSL no there isnt

Chelsea and Jon
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for the info. On my way to Charlotte, NC now!! I found a website that claims to update their list for places who have BSL and where its been repealed. Its not a pit bull forumbut it looks reliable http://rott-n-chatter.webs.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.