Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

BRENDLE PUPPY PRINCESS HAS A NEW HOME

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home BRENDLE PUPPY PRINCESS HAS A NEW HOME

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

Well Princess finally has a new HOME and a new FAMILY. Thank You Mike and your family for coming all the way down from maine for PRINCESS,se is going to be loved and well taken care of plus she will have to other bullies to play with.We will miss our little ball of energy,who always gave us so much love in return, we love you ,enjoy your new family. THANKS again Mike and Family for giving her a home to thrive and grow, god bless you both .

Raleigh908
    Participant

where are you located?

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

I AM LOCATED IN DORCHESTER MASS

daesean.m
    Participant

im in nj if your willing to travel i’ll surely take her 🙂

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

CAN’T TRAVEL, MY DAUGHTER NEEDS ME RITE NOW BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT HER PLEASE CALL ME AT 617-282-2375/ IF YOU CAN COME TO BOSTON THAT WILL HELP ME MORE, YOU SEE MY DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT AND HAVING A BAD TIME PLEASE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

daesean.m
    Participant

i do can u send me a pic of the puppy to 862-237-4967

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

Is there anyone even interested in adopting a sweet little 4and ahalf month old pitbull puppy? She is very good with other dogs,I have two bullies myself and i can’t keep her,She needs a good home and a good family also who will love her and take real good care of her. She is very lovable and is good with children also. This bullie is on my bullies bio if you want to see her, she is brown/white and small but full of cuddles and lots of licks to. I live in the BOSTON MASS area and you can e-mail at [email protected]/or call me at 617-282-2375 this is for people who are serious about wanting princess as part of their family/life. thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.