Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Brand new pitty momma!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Introductions Brand new pitty momma!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inzaqueline
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’ve just recently rescued a wonderful pitty boy, and decided to join this site to help with any obstacles I find along the way. So far, he’s an angel from above. I’ve had multiple dog breeds, none as well behaved as him.

power to the pitty pups. <3

jesse2009
    Participant

I just adopted one a couple of month ago, I never knew how great these dogs are.Was trying to find him a home, no luck.thank god!!!!!

jesse2009
    Participant

Can anybody tell me, do all Pits lick constantly? spike is like a snake.That tongue is doing 100 miles an hour trying to give kisses.I’m not to fond of dog kisses ( I know where that thing been at) Are they all like that? Spike is very affectioned, loving. Is he trying to say “hey thanks for taking me in”? He is now best buddies with my 1 year old lab, I can see how much they care about one another. If we are not home Spike goes outside in the fenced run and the lab (delilah) goes in her crate. As soon as I get home and let Spike in he runs like crazy to the other room to see Delilah. They act like it has been days, tooooo cute them 2. They spent all the time playing tug of war, most of the time Delilah wins, not sure if Spike just lets her win. When I cleaned out the stuffed animals out of my daughters room hey got a hold of a lot of them, if one of the 2 does not want to play the other teases until he/she gives in and plays. They are to cute together. I don’t know where Spike came from and I was worried about dog agession, well not anymore.Still I sepeerate when no one is home for the safty of all my babies

southern_pit79
    Participant

Layla is a licking machine. She licks everything, floor, furniture, wall, etc… i dont know if it is specific to the breed or not. I know mine does the same.

southern_pit79
    Participant

I didnt intend to adopt a pit either. I like larger breed short hair dogs. when i saw her on the humane society website i was attracted to her because of that… then i saw her breed and though oh i dont know about this. SO glad i got her. She is so great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.