Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

basic care

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jesse2009
    Participant

Every time I come onto this site and check the forums, I find myself wondering ” why are people getting pets when they can’t afford the basic vet care??? I’m tired of excuses like “I’m a single mom”  or “I just can’t afford it”

Then why do you take on the resposibility of owning a pet when you can’t afford to take it to the vet when they are sick?

I was a single mom and my daughter wanted a dog, and shortly after we got the dog it got run over, I pulled out the credit card to pay for the surgery needed to save the life of our pet. I paid for a long time on that.

Now we have 3 dogs, 3 cats and a snake. some are adopted,others are rescued like my Pit Bull. We don’t have a lot of cash, but they get the shots they need. At Petco 50.00 bucks and if they are sick they go to the vet. And if the cash is not there it gets charged.

So many people have computers, cars and anything else THEY want, but don’t take care of their pets. I don’t mean to rant, but this is a problem. These people need to put themself in the paws of the pets, sick and hurt and the owner not will do whats right.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.