Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Bad Gas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adpit
    Keymaster

I just got a 1 to 2 year old pitbull sparkle her owner  was really bad to her didn’t feed her properly she hadn’t eaten for a week when I took her. She has horriable gas I wanted to know what to do to calm it down. She smells so bad she wakes herself and me up. Also I never owned a pitbull befor does anyone have tips like  she is either full of energy or sleeping is that normal. Thank you.

torresrebe
    Participant

She’s a pup. She’s going to experience jolts of crazy energy then crash again. This happens to my pup all the time. The gas-try some supplement with probiotics or non-fat, plain yogurt. Start changing her diet-something organic with natural products and high protein.

Princess Annie
    Participant

You can give her a half dose of beano, probiotics, there are also dog medications for gas but they can be expensive. Also a diet that is high in protien or corn based can cause flatulence. Plenty of exersice can help with it too. My three year old pit is the same way, constantly passing gas and clearing out the room. We just adopted her a week ago and wasnt sure if it was stress from the move but if it doesnt improve we will be trying some beano.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.