Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

Annie & Gladys To be Killed on June 3rd – HELP!

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home Annie & Gladys To be Killed on June 3rd – HELP!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    brittanycmartinez
    Participant

Jenn is a volunteer at Woodbridge Animal Shelter, of Woodbridge NJ and needs our help! They currently have two great pit bulls, Annie and Gladys that have sadly been victims of dog fighting. Glady’s & Annie need to go into a sanctuary.They cannot be adopted out without proper rehabilitation. They came from a home where they were tied to the wall in a disgusting filthy basement. The abusers house was raided in Jan. by the NJ state spca & the dogs were seized. They were in horrible shape when they got to the shelter. They were all torn up & just almost starved to death.

The volunteers & staff cared for them & brought them back to health. They are a municipal shelter therefore a kill facility. Both Annie & Glady’s will be put down on June 3 unless we can get them into a sanctuary.

Both Annie & Glady’s love people, they do not get along with each other. They were taught to hate each other. Their behavior is being tested on a weekly basis by a professional. They are making improvements, However they still cannot adopt them out of our shelter since they were used as bait dogs.

You can email the volunteer Jennifer At [email protected]
    or Marge at the shelter EMAIL – [email protected] PHONE 732-636-4580

http://i46.tinypic.com/34r6fsw.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lx9kk3.jpg

LD
    Participant

These two dogs are STILL up for adoption; they got a month extension. PLEASE HELP!

I will be spreading the word across my facebook network…please help keep these sweet dogs ALIVE.

meoamore
    Participant

hi im new. i love dogs, have 4 of my own. i think pit bulls get a bad rap because of uncaring, unloving trash that use them for fighting or treat them inhumane.

peachesmamma
    Participant

That is so SAD!

scottsgal
    Participant

We have a pit bull and at first I to was concerned however she is the most loving dog you would ever love to meet and I feel now that it is only because of the way unfeeling and abusive people raise them that they get such a bad reputation I now will do whatever I can to protect and help pitbulls from the abuse they suffer !!

gravy
    Participant

Pits are way more than just a dog>>

rainbowomyn
    Participant

wondering if there is an update on this beautiful babies who needed to be adopted.

jessica inghram
    Participant

iam a proud owner of a beautiful pitbull,i support and will fight for the pitbull breed!!!

MARY MARINEAU
    Participant

I AM AN OWNER OF 2 PITS MYSELF AND YES THEY DO GET A BAD REP BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES THEY WERE FINALLY RESCUED FROM SORRY THEY HAD TO GO THRU ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THEIR OWNERS PUT THEM THRU I HOPE YOU FIND THEM HOMES SOON.

Scoobsnini
    Participant

I do not understand how people can hurt these animals. I have 2 abused pits. They are the best dogs and they both came from horrible conditions. One of my dogs was used as a bait dog in Camden NJ. I work in Philly and have to hear people say how much Michael Vick deserves a second chance. It makes me sick!!! I can’t forgive someone who caused so much pain and has no remorse…hopefully he will get his

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.